"Greatbeachplace," an easy 2-block walk to the Gearhart beach, offers 4,000 sq. ft. of living space. Enjoy the charm of a beach-side cottage and the amenities of a 5 bedroom/ 5 baths contemporary home. Comfortably sleeps 15 people! This has been a great place for family and friends to reunite since 1998!
- Great Room with vaulted ceiling, gas fireplace and HDTV. The "Library" : 2nd living room with gas fireplace, used for quiet relaxation; closes off to become a 6th bedroom.
- Bedrooms have 4 queens, 1 double / 1single bed, all with pillow top mattresses. Plus 2 queen futons, a hide-a-bed, and four full baths.
- Outside a beautiful garden for croquet, badminton and an 8-person jacuzzi.
- Game Room has foosball, a full-size pool table, HDTV, and one full bath.
- Convenient gas BBQ on deck adjacent to kitchen.
The quaint village of Gearhart, often called "Cape Cod West," offers wide, sandy, uncrowded beaches. The village is great for strolling, biking and golfing at Oregon's oldest golf course. Enjoy public tennis and basketball courts! Shops and restaurants within walking distance include Pacific Crest Cottage, Pacific Way Bakery and Cafe, McMenamin's Sandtrap Pub and Pop's Sweet Shop. Enjoy beautiful hiking trails in nearby Ecola and Oswald State Park. Astoria, Seaside and Canon Beach are just a short drive away. (Sorry: no pets and no smoking indoors.)